Doon The Watter is a brand new bike rental shop situated on Montague Street in Rothesay just across from the main ferry terminal linking the Isle of Bute with Wemyss Bay on the mainland.
The brainchild of Luc Izak, Doon The Watter aims to be a one-stop shop for all of your adventures on Bute - a place where visitors meet locals to begin an exciting journey.
Luc and his team have "cycleREcycle" as their motto, and they take unloved / unwanted bicycles and refurbish them with the aim of being part of Bute's circular economy. His mission is to help visitors (and locals) improve their experiences of our stunning island and get them out and about enjoying Bute!
- Cycling sessions for children and adults, in conjunction with Cycling Scotland
- Guided cycle rides for individuals and groups
- Bicycle rental service
- E-bike hire
- Cycling accessories and safety gear
- Excursion bookings for other Bute leisure providers
- Advice on local tourist attractions and active time suggestions
- Photo gallery of local art
Doon The Watter will be open 7 days per week, 10:00 - 16:00 and is wheelchair accessible
Doon The Watter Facebook page (account required)