Bute Island Foods are looking for Process Operatives required to work in our packing and production teams
Duties for the Process Operative position at Bute Island Foods:
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Operating production line equipment
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing, quality checks, and recording results
- Storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- Packing goods to be ready for shipment on pallets
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
- Actively maintaining production records.
As part of your normal working day you will be required to perform physical activities such as bending, lifting, walking, sitting, turning and repetitive motion.
This is SHIFT WORK generally 10-hour shifts over 4 days, either early morning until late afternoon or mid-day until late evening.
Salary / Pay Rate
Via Monster website on the following link: Monster